What do i need to know when i have created an agreement?
List over benefits
- 20% discount on all vehicles under 3500kg or M1(mobilehome) in Norway. Calculate your tollcrossings here; https://bompengekalkulator.no/
- Electric vehicles get a higher discount in most tollcompanies.
- 10% discount on ferries that are members with AutoPASSferje, for higher discount you can add an additional agreement with your Flyt tag.
- 10% discount on Bastø - Fosen, for higher discount you can add an additional agreement with your Flyt tag here; https://basto-fosen.no/
- Hourly rate and monthly rule within tollcompanies that offer discount.
- All tollpassages on one invoice, with the exemption of additional agreement with AutoPASSferje.
- If you have more than one vehicle, you can choose to invoice them seperatly or together.
- Self Service portal with the possibility to view invoices, edit agreement and see your passages.
- For companies we offer an API solutions with automatic transferrence of passages
- The Flyt tag is EETS approved and can be used on several passings in forreign countries like;; Bøjden – Fynshav, Spodsbjerg – Tårs, Odden – Århus (light vehicle), Odden – Ebeltoft (light vehicle), Gedser – Rostock (light vehicle) and Rødby – Puttgarden(light vehicle)
- The tag can also be used on Øresund Bridge, for discount contact https://www.oresundsbron.com/en/contact
- Automatic collection of passages where the tag is not detected.
- You are responsible for changes on your agreement. Remember to update adresse, change vehicles or cancel contracts when you move, sell or buy a new vehicle.
- Read our Terms and conditions here
- The tags are registered Monday to Friday between 9-15,And the agreement will be active within 24 hours.
- Normal delivery by post is 10-14 days, and 21 days in foreign countries.
- The deposit of 200,- will be added to your first invoice, and will be returned to your balance when the agreement is cancelled as long as the tag is still in your possession.
- Invoices are sent as Avtalegiro, E-faktura, EHF(Bedrift), DigiPost og Post.
- For foreign countries invoices are sent by post and viewable on Self Service.
- Invoices is paid with Banktransference and you can use a currancy calculator to pay in other currancies.
- We recommend all our Norwegian customers too accept "Yes to all" in your online bank. You will then receive our invoices as E-faktura.
- If you want Avtalegiro, you can create this in your Norwegian bank when you register your first payment.
- Registrations and invoices with Epass24 is only for passages without agreements.
- Balance over -10.000,- is invoices every 14th day.
- Balance over -200,- is invoiced every 30th day.
- Balance over -25,- is invoiced every 60th day.