Skip to content
AutoPASS agreement

Terminate agreement

Are you going to sell your vehicle? To avoid unnecessary costs, remember to terminate your agreement with Flyt.

You can stop your agreement by contacting Flyt or by logging in to AutoPASS MinSide and stop the tag yourself.

Remember that you are responsible for payment until the notice is received.

! Your tag cannot be transferred to other customers. If you sell the car, either terminate the tag and return it to Flyt, or save it for your new car.