Skip to content
AutoPASS agreement

Register exemption

Some vehicles are exempt from payment. Public transport, emergency vehicles and people with reduced mobility are among these.

Exemption from tolls means that you can pass through the toll stations for free. These vehicles pass for free in most urban areas with a valid AutoPASS-tag and agreement.

If you already have an AutoPass agreement, you must contact a toll company to request an exemption:

If you do not have an agreement, you must:

  • Create an AutoPASS-agreement online with Flyt.
  • Then submit an inquiry to a toll company where you attach documentation, tag number to your vehicle and request an exemption.